Exchange amount has not reflected to the total payable amount

Right now we are working on the exchange flow. The Quote creation flow is completed. After that we have added that product to cart with exchange details. Below I have shared add to cart request.
Add to cart api Request
{
“items”: [{
“item_id”: 7500456,
“item_size”: “OS”,
“quantity”: 1,
“article_assignment”: {
“level”: “multi-companies”,
“strategy”: “optimal”
},
“seller_id”: 4,
“store_id”: 90,
“extra_meta”: {
“is_tradein”: true,
“exchange_details”: {
“sku”: “23d4d005-c21e-4c15-92e7-3ce2976a530d”,
“exchange_item_name”: “xiaomi redmi go (1 gb/16 gb)”,
“exchange_amount”: 1550,
“bumpup_applied”: false,
“bumpup_value”: true
}
}
}]
}
After that we checked that get cart detail api. The exchange details are available inside the article which are passed from add to cart api. The exchange amount should be subtract from the total payable amount. But It is not happened.

Could you please anyone help to resolve it. Below I have share exchange available product url for your reference.
Product URL : Buy Redmi 11 Prime 64 GB, 4 GB RAM, Peppy Purple Mobile Phone - Reliance Retail | JioMart: India's online shopping destination | jiomartplaypitcompany.jiox1.de

Hi Team,

Please update the status of this issue.

Hello @devendrapathi.raju ,

The subtraction of the exchange amount is not directly managed by the cart, hence you won’t be able to see the subtracted amount directly.

You will need to manage this manually from your end.

Suggestion:
When the exchange is applied to the Product Detail Page (PDP), include some exchange details in the metadata. When the user adds the same product to the cart, you can retrieve the added metadata. This way, you will have both the article amount and the exchange amount, allowing you to subtract the exchange amount and display it on the UI.

How to process the order further?
Since you are only showing the subtracted amount to the user, the user will also pay the subtracted amount. To process this order correctly, mark the exchange amount as prepaid when sending the order payload.

Additionally, since you will be manually subtracting the exchange amount in the cart, do not allow any other articles in the cart when the exchange article is added.

I am providing a sample metadata dictionary below for your reference:

“meta”: {
“exchange_details”: {
“sku”: “ff007711-904d-4809-b553-1ad1f9cf150a”,
“exchange_item_name”: “xiaomi redmi note 10s (6 gb\/128 gb)”,
“exchange_amount”: 5940,
“trade_in”: true,
“valid_upto”: “1682070129139”
}
}

I hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further concerns.