FDK Login throws CLI Error (older CLI version: 3.0.4 ) - What's the preferred version?

FDK-6003 - You are currenlty using older CLI version: 3.0.4 which is currenIty not supported. please update your CLI to the latest version. For more details, refer to the documentation link: https://partners.fynd.com.com/help/docs/partners/themes/overview

2 Likes

Hi @ChetanAcharya

Can you try with installing FDK CLI version npm i -g @gofynd/[email protected] ?

@ChetanAcharya

After updating to [email protected] version still you are facing any issue then you can try with newest FDK cli version npm install -g @gofynd/[email protected].

fdk login
Version:  3.0.4-alpha.7
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚                                                                        β”‚
β”‚   There is a new version of @gofynd/fdk-cli available (4.0.2).         β”‚
β”‚   You are currently using @gofynd/fdk-cli 3.0.4-alpha.7.               β”‚
β”‚   Install fdk-cli globally using the package manager of your choice.   β”‚
β”‚   Run `npm install -g @gofynd/fdk-cli` to get the latest version.      β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Current env:  fynd
UNKNOWN - spawn UNKNOWN 

1 Like
FDK-0003 - You are currenlty using older CLI version: 3.0.5 which is currenlty not supported. Please update your CLI to the latest version. For more details, refer to the documentation link: https://partners.fynd.com.com/help/docs/partners/themes/overview
1 Like

@vikash108 Can you try with installing FDK CLI npm i -g @gofynd/[email protected] ?

I have tried with this version fdk login command is working.

I am getting, UNKNOWN - spawn UNKNOWN. Can you help where are we doing wrong?

Tried with npm i -g @gofynd/[email protected]. Still getting the same issue.

@ChetanAcharya Can you try with FDK-CLI version npm i -g @gofynd/[email protected] ? For fdk login command can you try with other browser like Mozilla Firefox?

@SoumyaAcharya Able to login now. However extension init is failing

@ChetanAcharya Can you cross check the access token of respective environment ? It is possible that you have entered wrong access token . fdk env get to get the current environment. Then get the access token from current environment partner’s panel.

LM0002355:~ chetan.acharya$ fdk env get
Version: 4.0.1
Active Environment: fyndx1
API URL: api.fyndx1.de

@SoumyaAcharya - How do we know whats the accesstoken for this environment. Access token is taken from the portal.

Hi Chetan, you can find the access token by clicking on the profile icon on partners panel.

Let me know if you’re still facing the issue.

We fetched the token from same menu and it is unable to accept the token.

@SoumyaAcharya @rushabhsarvaiya - Can we have a call to debug together?

@ChetanAcharya Yes When can we connect for this?

@SoumyaAcharya
I am able to init the extension but the command for fdk populate fails at our end with below error.
β€œFDK-0004 - There was an issue in setting up the request, Please raise issue”

after running β€œfdk extension preview-url -p 8080”
when I open NGROK URL: https://c933-122-161-49-235.ngrok-free.app
getting β€œInvalid Host header” error

Hi @vikash108

Can you try with other ports, like fdk extension preview-url -p 3000? The extension will launch on the platform for that selected development account.

Alternate approach

1. Run the command ngrok http 3000.
  2. Then copy the generated URL from that command into the environment file and launch the extension’s URL in the partners panel.
  3. Run the commands npm run build and npm run start.
  4. Test the extension on the partners panel by selecting the development account.