Need login redirection flow from the Extension & UI binding

We have an extension and UI binding as well for the reviews & ratings. we have a requirement that only logged in users can write a review. We need the login redirection flow when a guest user post a review and more over the after login it has to land back to the same page. Need help on this on the extension.

Please use extension proxy here. That shall give you if user is logged in or not on current website.

If user is not logged in you can login CTA which should redirect to login page of that website. FPI events can help you probably for redirecting to login page.

Can we have more insights about CTA, FPI events documentations and if possible any reference who uses it currently or any POC.

Please use below links for reference to explore how Proxy feature works and how to use FPI events.

I have referred to both the docs.
1st doc:- Proxy we have already used launching the extension as bindings. Not able to understand how it’s helpful in redirection to homepage on unauthenticated user.

2nd Doc:- FPI events central fynd triggers, and there is no event for user redirection. We have a usecase where for unauthenticated user on a button click on binding User is redirected to login and on successful relogin it should redirect back to the same PDP

Have completed the implementation of the usecase and It’s not the FPI events or proxies that helped but we need to integrate from themes components (as those are accessible into extensions as well) and hence use callback function “openLogin”.

The functionality is working as per the usecase requirement. Let me know if I missed something or if the approach I took is wrong.

I referred this doc for understanding fdk-accounts | Fynd Partners Help Center

Should work with this approach

1 Like

Thanks @Brijesh_Mahidhariya