Theme Sync issue

I have faced this issue when sync the theme

@Santhoshkumar_Guruna kindly use fdk them sync --verbose cmd and paste the error here.

I can not login

Response Headers: {“date”:“Tue, 05 Sep 2023 09:58:42 GMT”,“content-type”:“application/json; charset=utf-8”,“content-length”:“34891”,“strict-transport-security”:“max-age=63072000; includeSubdomains”,“x-content-type-options”:“nosniff”,“x-powered-by”:“Express”,“etag”:“W/"884b-QlB0eZaLdH5WM67TjxntOACw1uU"”,“x-fynd-trace-id”:“32764da61299ac959c556d00bfcb185b”,“via”:“1.1 google”,“alt-svc”:“h3=":443"; ma=2592000,h3-29=":443"; ma=2592000”,“connection”:“close”}

theme/config/settings_data.json read successfully.!!!

Reading Files

Validating Files

FDK-0004 - Duplication section name found. undefined

Error: Duplication section name found. undefined

at new CommandError (/opt/homebrew/lib/node_modules/@gofynd/fdk-cli/dist/lib/CommandError.js:63:28)

at Function. (/opt/homebrew/lib/node_modules/@gofynd/fdk-cli/dist/lib/Theme.js:722:31)

at step (/opt/homebrew/lib/node_modules/@gofynd/fdk-cli/dist/lib/Theme.js:67:23)

at Object.throw (/opt/homebrew/lib/node_modules/@gofynd/fdk-cli/dist/lib/Theme.js:48:53)

at rejected (/opt/homebrew/lib/node_modules/@gofynd/fdk-cli/dist/lib/Theme.js:40:65)

@spvijayanand As discussed, have you checked in code base if section with duplicate name created?

@Santhoshkumar_Guruna as per your theme code, I can see you haven’t written any setting tags for generic-medicine and crazy-deal sections and setting tags for section identification.
Kindly make the changes and try to use the fdk theme sync

@SiddNiv

this is not the root cause. The tag is not required in our code and hence we have not used it. In fact, its not used in any of our custom components. We were able to do theme sync multiple times before as well without adding that tag. So this is definitely not the issue
@nizamudeenms

@SiddNiv After adding the Setting tags now the theme sync process working fine.

Thank you very much